Being that Caed still takes 2 naps a day, our time at the beach was somewhat limited ... however, the time we had was great ... any more time and we probably would have gotten burned or would have run out of ways to entertain Caed, even though the sand, birds and all the people are very fun to look at.
The water was still pretty cool and was pretty rough (compared to what we normally see in Oak Island), so we spent most of our beach time in the sand ... Caed was very content with that. (He wasn't so sure of the water at times, but here and there, he got more comfortable with it and did his share of splashing.) At one point he was splashing so much that I didn't realize that he had dropped his paci and before I knew it, paci was floating away! Luckily, I saved the day and rescued poor, wet paci ... Caed was thrilled!
Here's a video of Caed in the sand (None of his splashing footage came out real well):
Here are some pictures from the trip:
No comments:
Post a Comment