Caed loved the pool, but sadly the mosquitoes loved Caed too. We'll need to figure out a solution for this before we go back out there. But ... we still had fun today!
Welcome to our blog! We're glad you've stopped by. With a three-year-old and our little babe, there's always something new and exciting going on. We're excited to share our adventures, joys and blessings with you along the way. Enjoy the journey with us!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Splish Splash
We bought a new pool for Caed yesterday. He loves the water and played in a similar one with Mason at the Lizotte's house a few weeks ago, so we thought that it would be fun to have one of our own to use in "our" backyard. We have quite a bit of space out there, but with a 10 month old, you can't just hang out back there with nothing to do, so for the summer, a pool is a great option.
Caed loved the pool, but sadly the mosquitoes loved Caed too. We'll need to figure out a solution for this before we go back out there. But ... we still had fun today!


When Caed had enough of the water, he decided it would be fun to push the stroller around the backyard. All I did was stand behind him to make sure he didn't have any major spills, and he did all the walking himself! I can't believe it! He's growing up SO fast!
Caed loved the pool, but sadly the mosquitoes loved Caed too. We'll need to figure out a solution for this before we go back out there. But ... we still had fun today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Love the pool. Thanks for your advice about Alli's sleep. She will get there and I think it will be a matter of letting her cry. I knew what I probably should do a long time ago but just doubted myself because I questioned whether she was really hungry. We've let her cry the first stretch but I haven't been brave enough to make her cry twice yet. It's hard raising these babies!! We'll get there. I appreciate your encouragement. You're the best!
Post a Comment