Friday, October 16, 2009

Cabinets and More!

909 is really transforming. The cabinets are almost completely in place. The tile guys are set to lay mud room tile today. The trim is completely done, and the painters will be on their way early next week to paint the interior and exterior of the house! (Yikes ... we have to make quite a few more paint decisions!) Shelving is being built for the pantry and plans are coming together for the shelf and desk nooks. I can't believe it ... everything is REALLY coming together!

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday while Caed and I were deciding on paint colors and working out the details with the kitchen cabinets:

The Back of the House

















The Front Door



















 The Dining Room















The Kitchen

Upstairs pictures will come in a later post!

By the way, Brad had to run back down to Ikea Wednesday night to pick up more cabinets. Our measurements were apparently wrong and we still had some space to fill (thank goodness it wasn't the opposite problem!) So ... it actually allowed us to have the cabinet configuration that we wanted all along ... with a few glass cabinet doors and all! Although it was a pain in our butt, the contractor's butt and the cabinet installer's butt, it will work out for the best in the end, hooray!

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

That is amazing! I love following the progress.