Today was a big day ... After leaving the peditrician's office (our 5th visit in Caed's short life), Brad went on to work and Caedmon and I took the plunge and tried our hand at Target. And, I'm happy to report that it was a success! I was a little nervous to drive around with him all alone, but then to carry him into Target, put him in the cart and walk around the store, was another big feat, and thankfully, he slept the entire time. Go Caedmon! And what a proud mom I was to be able to walk around the store with my precious little son. This was the first time I got to show him off in public all by myself. How fun!
During our shopping trip, we picked up a few extra onesies and long-sleeve sleepers since Caed seems to go through so many each day. (Although babies typically go through several outfits a day anyway, Caed is particularly susceptible since we're having to give him that extra formula supplement during the day, and he's a lot more inclined to spit up and go through more outfits.) So now, we're a little more prepared for the ongoing clothes-changing each day. Then, in addition to the clothes, we also had to pick up more laundry detergent and some stain-fighting solutions to tackle the formula and poop stains that are now on Caed's cloths. (Speaking of poop stains, Caed had a huge blowout the other day ... his first ... and was skilled enough to get it all the way up his back and onto his shoulder blades. What a talented son we have!) Hopefully, the Oxi-Clean will do the trick. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know. GG recommended the Oxi-Clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment