Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 1 Week Caed!

I can't believe it ... Caedmon turns a week old today. Happy one week buddy! It's crazy to think we were just in the hospital last week at this time. How time flies!

Sleeping and eating have been our primary activities this week, and we're slowly getting into a routine. 5 hours of non-consecutive hours of sleep a night is now the norm and I can't believe that sleeping in was once a favorite past-time of mine. (If only I could reach back in time and grab a few of those sleep hours and utilize them now!) But for Caedmon, it's totally worth it. What a precious little boy he is!

It's amazing how alert he is, when he's not sleeping. (He sleeps like 12+ hours a day now.) The little faces he makes and the things he does with his hands are absolutely amazing for a 7-day old. We love you Caed!

No comments: