Caedmon went in for his 6-month well check-up yesterday. According to the doctor, he's exactly where he needs to be developmentally and he's doing great. One thing that she asked me though was if we're starting to see him make any movements toward crawling. "Well," I said. "He doesn't like to stay on his stomach very long. The moment he get's there, he's like 'Oh, I know what to do,' and rolls right over on to his back." The doctor said that's nothing to be worried about. Some babies who don't like to spend time on their stomach will begin crawling from a sitting-up position. When the doctor said that, I think that's what Caed will do. Now that he can sit up pretty well on his own, with little rocking, he's beginning to lunged forward and to the side for things, so I can see how that will transition into a forward crawl. Yikes, watch out world!
Here are his 6-month stats:
- Weight: 20 pounds, 80th percentile
- Height: 28 inches, 90th percentile
- Head Circumference: 46 centimeters, 90th percentile
And one more note, Caed's second tooth is now breaking ground!
1 comment:
Micah is at least 17 pounds now with his clothes on, at 4 months. It sounds like their weight is tracking right about the same. Glad to know they slow down...
Crawling! What?! It seems like you were just pregnant... we should get together for a play date for the boys.
Post a Comment