Welcome to our blog! We're glad you've stopped by. With a three-year-old and our little babe, there's always something new and exciting going on. We're excited to share our adventures, joys and blessings with you along the way. Enjoy the journey with us!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Long-Awaited Photos
Sorry that it's taken so long to post new photos. But, here they are ... enjoy!
THE 909 HOUSE BEFORE
THE 909 HOUSE NOW (during our big snow a few weeks ago)
Ok. Can I just say the house is B-E-A-Utiful! It looks amazing and I'm sure you think so after all the hard work you put in! I'd love to see more before and after pics. Hope you are doing well!
1 comment:
Ok. Can I just say the house is B-E-A-Utiful! It looks amazing and I'm sure you think so after all the hard work you put in! I'd love to see more before and after pics. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment