Welcome to our blog! We're glad you've stopped by. With a three-year-old and our little babe, there's always something new and exciting going on. We're excited to share our adventures, joys and blessings with you along the way. Enjoy the journey with us!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Who Follows This Blog?
If you follow this blog, do me a favor and leave a comment on this post so that I have an idea who reads our posts.
Hey Guys!! I love the pictures of Caedmon. He is precious. I did not realize that the Hodgson men had a thing for hats. They make a great statement so I am glad you are carrying on the tradition with Caed. Courtney, I also love the blogs about your granddad. He seemed like a very wise man in many ways. I am glad that you are writing down your memories so that Caed can read about his great granddad one day. Keep up the pics. I will be checking back in.
7 comments:
Hi Courtney! I follow your blog and really enjoy the pics of Caed.
Brittany Schell
hey, i stop by here about once a month when i am able to find the address :)
Thanks for sharing all the great moments of this little guy's life! Caed is adorable!
I just found it this morning! If you keep the cute pictures coming like that, though, I won't be able to stay away.
I follow your blog occasionally too
we read it every once in awhile!!! the pictures are our favorite
Hey Guys!! I love the pictures of Caedmon. He is precious. I did not realize that the Hodgson men had a thing for hats. They make a great statement so I am glad you are carrying on the tradition with Caed. Courtney, I also love the blogs about your granddad. He seemed like a very wise man in many ways. I am glad that you are writing down your memories so that Caed can read about his great granddad one day. Keep up the pics. I will be checking back in.
Post a Comment