Welcome to our blog! We're glad you've stopped by. With a three-year-old and our little babe, there's always something new and exciting going on. We're excited to share our adventures, joys and blessings with you along the way. Enjoy the journey with us!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
New Camera
Our old camera died right after Christmas, and so Brad surprised me with a new digital camera for my birthday. It's a Canon Powershot and so far it's taking really nice pictures. Here are a few that you might enjoy:Thanks Brad!!
Caedmon you are the CUTEST little chunk! You are getting so big and I just love your SMILE! I know your Mommy and Daddy are having a blast with you. We'll have to make plans to get together soon. Take care buddy!
2 comments:
What a cute little boy! He looks so happy with those full rosy cheeks smiling.
Caedmon you are the CUTEST little chunk! You are getting so big and I just love your SMILE! I know your Mommy and Daddy are having a blast with you. We'll have to make plans to get together soon.
Take care buddy!
Post a Comment